Reference for Business
Company History Index
Financial Services: Non-Banks
Bolsa Mexicana de Valores, S.A. de C.V. - Company Profile, Information, Business Description, History, Background Information on Bolsa Mexicana de Valores, S.A. de C.V.
Avenida Paseo de La Reforma 255
History of Bolsa Mexicana de Valores, S.A. de C.V.
Incorporated: 1894 as La Bolsa Nacional, S.A.
Sales: $1.11 billion (2002 est.)
NAIC: 523210 Securities and Commodity Exchanges
- Bello, Alberto, "Desde el piso de remates," Expansión, January 21, 2004-February 4, 2004, pp. 171-72, 175-77.
- "Bolsa's Stock Is Rising," Euromoney, June 1987, supplement, pp. 12-13.
Bolsas de Valores en América Latina y El Caribe. Caracas: Instituto Interamericano de Mercados de Capital, 1985, pp. 275-311.
Cien Años de la Bolsa de Valores en México 1894-1994. Mexico City: La Bolsa, 1993.
- Eiteman, David K., Stock Exchanges in Latin America. Ann Arbor: University of Michigan, 1966, pp. 1-13.
- Hakim, Miguel, The Efficiency of the Mexican Stock Market. New York: Garland, 1992.
- Lara, Tania, " Qué pasa en la Bolsa?," Expansión, February 22-March 8, 2006, pp. 67-69.
- "Look South for Latin Listings," Euromoney, January 1995, p. 14.
- "Mexico's Money Men Learn to Lure Capital," Business Week, November 26, 1966, pp. 118-19, 121.
- Smith, Gene, "It's Fiesta Time for the Bolsa," Business Week, November 28, 2005, p. 52.
- "Vanishing Point," LatinFinance, September 2004, pp. 79-80.
Comment about this article, ask questions, or add new information about this topic: